Having an excellent theme for your Shopify store is a great way to save time and money.
Today I would like to introduce you to a Shopify theme that I now use very often when I set up online shops.
This theme is Wokiee, an extremely interesting one which is visually very clean and much cheaper than what you are used to seeing. Find out why I consider it the best Shopify theme in 2020.
Why is it important to choose a good Shopify theme ?
Choosing a Shopify theme is essential, it is not the most important point when you launch an online store but it participates in a good user experience, which is a point not to be neglected.
That said, the limits of the free theme are very quickly felt. You quickly need to install additional plugins to fill the lack of features or touch the code if you want to push the customization a little further…
And it’s at this precise moment that you think you’re moving on to a paid theme, which is normally supposed to be more modular and delivered with additional features… well, it depends on which ones.
What budget for a good Shopify theme ?
Many themes sold for more than $100 are largely overvalued and many think they are essential but fortunately, it’s useless to spend $150 to make a lot of sales.
Some are more complete than others but very few are finally able to offer both interesting features and excellent versatility.
You must therefore look elsewhere…
And it was while doing research that I came across a theme that seemed very professional to me, delivered with essential features, completely modular and at a much lower cost than most of its competitors!
Wokiee, the perfect Shopify theme ?
I love the very professional look it provides to users and all the other features that will make you uninstall a lot of your Shopify plugins.
Single or multi-product shop, your choice!
As I said, the theme is very versatile and allows you to easily build single or multi-product shops.
In fact the theme is so versatile that you can do just about anything you want without changing the code, thanks to the pieces of pages already designed by the Wokiee team.
Moreover, you even have the possibility to quickly build a single page website to promote your unique product for example.
About ten plugins include
Some plugins are very important and sometimes expensive. Wokiee provides about ten of them that would normally be charged :
- Mega menus that contribute to a good user experience
- The integration of your Instagram feed
- The possibility for the visitor to compare products or put them in a wish list
- Displaying similar products
- The famous timer and purchase pop-ups
- A newsletter system
- And much more….
As you can see, just with that, your Shopify store gains credibility without going through tons of heavy and paying plugins.
Almost infinite modularity
No online shop designed with this theme will look the same, it’s a guarantee.
Indeed, you have the possibility to customize almost all visual aspects such as the menu, catalogues, product pages or the blog easily.
But wait, the theme goes much further!
Wokiee provides you with the ability to quickly integrate a predefined template into your e-commerce store. They are all beautiful and very ergonomic!
With more than 50 different home pages and a dozen templates to choose from depending on your shop’s niche, you have a wide choice without going through the code.
Before you can use the theme, you will need to activate it. Just retrieve the order number and paste it into the theme settings!
A very complete documentation is available detailing all the features and explaining how to install a template for example and covers all aspects of the theme.
There is also a Youtube playlist with some explanatory videos if you prefer the video format, no need to understand English to watch this playlist, there is no voice.
Well-designed product pages
The very refined and minimalist style of the product page is a plus. Several options are available to customize them.
You can add buttons to open delivery information or open a popup directly for the user to ask a question about the product. The possibility to integrate reviews and similar products are directly present in the theme, you don’t need plugins.
Of course, as with the other pages of your shop, Wokiee offers several different formats for your product pages.
What about Shopify?
When it comes to beginners in the sphere of programming, it might be a little bit complicated to create a perfect online store.
Many people are eager to set their online-shops up as quickly as possible. For this reason, it will be excellent to explore different Shopify themes.
Without a doubt, this eCommerce platform is fast-growing. It means that more and more people have an interest in grabbing their ready-made solutions.
These days, it does not matter in what sphere you specialize in. Thanks to ready-to-use templates, you can speak about a large number of topics.
These are fashion, sports, design, photography, food, education, and many others. As you can understand, they are suitable for different businesses and different assortments.
What are other reasons to purchase Shopify themes? Let us go through them quickly.
- First of all, there are many style varieties. We have already mentioned that you can choose from a wide range of topics. Each template emphasizes all the peculiarities of the chosen niche and has specific elements. In addition to this, you can opt for minimalist-looking, multicolored, and other theme styles.
- Your online-store needs to work perfectly on all the devices. In this case, it will be possible to provide your potential buyers with a perfect shopping experience. Shopify themes provide a fully-responsive design. It means that your site will save its look both on desktop and mobile devices.
- To manage your design and alter its look, it is possible to take advantage of the visual builder. It will be effortless to edit the desired components, work with your content, and add all the pieces of information you want. Using multiple advanced customization options, you will get a chance to create an incomparable website.
Shopify themes come together with a massive set of eCommerce options.
- You will be ready to arrange your products in the most well-organized manner. Create mega-menus, add product catalogs and collections, and divide them into the necessary categories.
- Such options as a product quick view, search form, and sorting options will also improve user experience. It will be quicker to choose the most suitable items and save time searching for them.
- Multi-language and multi-currency support is also crucial. If you have an interest in attracting people from all over the world, implementing this feature will be useful.
- These ready-made themes also include different visual effects. They will make it more exciting to browse the assortment and turn your online-store more attractive.
And it goes even further…
The theme is fully optimized for optimal performance gains, both in terms of page loading and image display. It is also optimized for SEO, very convenient if you want to do SEO – which I highly recommend.
I’m not going to detail every feature because there are too many of them but to get an idea you can take a look at the free Wokiee demo to understand its power.
Finally, the only major flaw I found was its lack of translation, but it’s easy to translate the theme another language thanks to Shopify translation system.
I now use Wokiee and each of my projects is different thanks to the different customizable templates.
It is a little difficult to handle due to the fact that it is very complete but now that I master it perfectly, I can tell you that I am fully satisfied with it!
You can find the Wokiee theme on Themeforest for $60. This price is more than adequate for what it offers, compared to other themes at $120 and more which finally offer no better.